Sudden Safety Consultants
2473 Frederick Douglas Blvd
(btwn 132nd & 133rd Streets)
New York, NY 10027
PHONE: (646) 797-9481
FAX: (866) 277-9342
SUDDEN SAFETY HAS GONE MOBILE
Download our FREE APP on any phone.
Easy Payments - Discounts - Schedules
Read what our students had to say about their experiences at Sudden Safety Consultants.
have visited this website since Juy 2013
Why take OSHA 10 Training?
The OSHA 10 course is a 2-day Occupational Safety "BOOTCAMP" intended to provide entry level training to insure all volunteers, do-it-yourselfers, and workers are able to recognize, avoid, control, and communicate dangerous conditions encountered during maintenance, painting, construction, repair, decorating, and renovation work. The material doesn't just apply to the workplace! It's critical information for everyone who accepts responsibility for their own safety and the safety of others at home AND on the job.
It's also a REQUIREMENT for anyone working in the construction industry in New York State.
Do you provide financial assistance?
No. Sudden Safety Consultants is a paid private consulting group of Authorized OSHA Trainers, Site Safety Managers, Architects, and Engineers. As a result, we accept immediate payment for our services directly from individuals and small businesses via cash, Mastercard, Visa or Amex, or corporations and major government providers via contract agreement.
Can I renew training received from another Safety Training Provider with Sudden Safety Consultants?
In most cases, YES. Prior to enrollment, call us regarding your course requirements and we will review them to determine which courses we offer.
If I lost my card from another Safety Training Provider can Sudden Safety Consultants replace it?
Definitely NOT. All course records are the responsibility of the organization that trained you and cannot be researched or transferred to other institutions. Contact your OSHA Training Provider to replace lost or stolen certificates. You may, however, repeat the course with Sudden Safety Consultants to ensure your certificates do not expire.
1. Registered students must attend all hours of the course for the entire period and complete all training within two weeks of starting the course to receive an immediate Temporary Completion Certificate or future OSHA completion card.
2. Student and/or sponsoring organization waives any liability against the Authorized OSHA Trainer for injury, illness, or loss of property at the premises where training is conducted.
3. Upon receipt of all student information, including required photos, final payments of any balances past due, and successful approval of Trainer documentation by OSHA, participants will receive a laminated photo OSHA completion card via USPS. OSHA cards have a (5) year expiration date in New York State.
4. Sudden Safety Consultants works in partnership with NYC DOB Authorized entities. Supported Scaffold Safety Training is in compliance with the training requirements of NYC Dept of Buildings Code 3314.4.6. Available in English & Spanish. Scaffold training completion cards will follow within 2-3 weeks of completion of all training.
5. All participants are made aware of specific language training will be conducted in prior to all training sessions. If course participant does not comprehend or read the language of that session, do not register for that training. Special language requirements must be discussed in advance, and may require additional cost. NO REFUNDS ALLOWED.
6. Authorized OSHA Trainer cannot be responsible for student’s understanding or comprehension of the material presented, application of the material to specific jobs, or accuracy of information beyond our control.
7. Authorized OSHA Trainers bear no responsibility to provide additional or compensatory training for participants registered for a training session in which their ability to comprehend the reading, lecture, or handouts is compromised by their special language needs.
8. Sudden Safety Consultants reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course without notice for any reason, including insufficient enrollment or incomplete attendance. If course cancellation occurs, transfer to a subsequently scheduled same course shall be permitted without REFUND.
9. TO PREVENT FRAUD, SUDDEN SAFETY CONSULTANTS APPLIES PHOTOS TO ALL OSHA AND SCAFFOLD CARDS. ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING AN I.D. SIZE PHOTO ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS. THESE PHOTOS CAN BE PURCHASED AT ANY PHOTO BOOTH, CVS, WALGREENS, OR DUANE READE OR (OR HAVE ONE TAKEN AND PRINTED IN OUR OFFICE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $10 CHARGE).